Monday, June 16, 2014

ESSENCE PURCHASES

I went into Penny's and couldn't resist buying some Essence products. I am a bit obsessed with the brand lately so I picked up these few things. 



I got three lipsticks in the colours 02-All You Need is Red, 01-Coral Calling and 07-Natural Beauty. I also got two blushes in the shades 60-lifes a cherry and 30-secret it-girl. I already have one of these blushes and I absolutely love it. They are very very pigmented and the colours are lovely so I chose these two. 

I also got a lip liner in the shade 12-wish me a rose because I don't own any and I heard these ones are good. I then got a back up of my favourite mascara at the moment, the I love extreme crazy volume mascara. This mascara is super and I will always repurchase it! Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment