Sunday, July 6, 2014

BATISTE XXL VOLUME DRY SHAMPOO

I went into boots recently looking for Dry Shampoo for brown hair but of course, they didn't have any. While looking for an alternative, I came across this xxl volume batiste dry shampoo and since I was going out that same night, volume sounded good to me so I decided to try it.


With this dry shampoo I feel like I don't need to use as much of it as I do with my normal one. I also find it to be very dry and a little more difficult to work with. I was extremely surprised with the amount of volume this gave me and how well my hair looked. 

I wouldn't use this one on a daily basis but rather, keep it for nights out or occasions since it's so intense. I do think I will repurchase it though, it worked well and did what it said so I am pleased with it! :)


1 comment:

  1. Im personally not a fan of batiste dry shampoos as i find they leave my hair looking really flat and limp, i hadn't heard of this but if it adds volume then thats probably going to be the best for me! x

    http://anyamaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete